9.28.2007

Brookebergs Visit!

On Tuesday we were lucky enough to have the day off... And we were also lucky enough to have the Eckbergs + Brooke Babcock come to visit!

The 3 guys went to Himeji whilst Emma and Tiff chilled at our apartment in Akashi and (I can only assume) had tickle fights and tried on underwear for each other...

Then at night we all met up in Kobe for dinner and walking around! We ate at the Harborland Cafe.. I had a "Sasebo Jumbo Burger". It was huge and awesome! Burger, cheese, bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato, mayo... Good stuff!

I didn't have the camera with me in Himeji, but here are some pics from Kobe!

As soon as Eckberg posts the Himeji Castle pics, I'll link up to it... He'd better hurry up!! *shakes fist*

1 comment:

Mark said...

I don't think there's enough Willard in the title, or the subtitle for that matter. I think you need to find at least three more Willards to make it complete. The cycle of Willard Feng Shui is not yet complete, people!