12.17.2007

Keip/Sherb Visit Day 5!

Day Five and Stayin' alive!

Day Five was an eventful one as well... In the morning, I went to my English Cafe job that I do on Thursdays, and the rest of the folks joined me later for a little bit... I'm guessing it was pretty interesting for the Keipers and Sherburnes to interact with some Japanese people who speak English... I finished up the cafe while the rest of them went to Himeji Castle... I've seen it a couple times, so I was fine not seeing it again... After they got back we all got geared up for a night of Yakiniku!!!

The restaurant we went to, Gyu-Kaku, is quite possibly the greatest restaurant ever... 4200 Yen ($37) for all you can eat meat (various cuts of beef, and, of course, scallops for Emma) and all you can drink beer, sake, or cocktails for 2 hours... Good times!

As the pictures can attest to, the night was a blast... We topped it off with a round of bowling... Fun fun fun!

Check out the pics here!

No comments: