6.27.2007

Packing our ShiiiiStuff

Alrighty....

It's been a while since I've blogged! Wow! You've all been waiting on the edge of your seat!

In the past week and a half I've made 5 trips to New Prague with a van impregnated with the embryos of Emma's and my possessions... So that's been fun...

I've also handed Heidi off to The Doc (my dad).... Interesting side note to that story:

Yes, that is Heidi.... Yes, that is an extension cord...

After taking so many loads to New Prague, I didn't have anything to use for a leash when I was transporting Heidi to my dad... So, like all great Jazz musicians, I improvised... Heidi loved it, as clearly depicted in the above photo...

So basically we've been packing and moving, that's about it... We're going to be out of our apartment by Saturday, and will then spend the last week before our departure to Japan in New Prague, living at Emma's parents' house... Daily appearances at Pizza Ranch buffet are quite possible...

Open Apple-Q

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ah Heidi...I am ALMOST going to miss squirting you with water or putting you in boxes and seeing if you can get out...but not quite.