7.09.2007

Night Before D-Day

Or should that be VJ-Day? With me all kissing Emma in Kansai Airport... All streamers and confetti...

Well... We're packed up... We're checked into our flight... We got out bags by the door... I've charged my DS Lite and Shuffle (Greatest In-Flight Entertainment Combo EVER!)... Emma's got 7293 books to read...

We're ready to go... Packing-wise at least...

We had our "Last Supper" tonight... Can you get more American than hamburgers and corn-on-the-cob? Well, possibly by oppressing someone while eating it, but I was just talking about the food part...

Things I am looking forward to (I think): Sticky rice, fresh salmon sushi, politeness, exploring, meeting new people (not that all of you aren't great...), the unknown...

Things I am nervous about: Language barrier, getting lost, understanding simple signs and charts, the unknown...

I know I won't be able to sleep at all tonight... Especially because I am in the habit of staying up until all hours of the night (as all good teachers do in summer...).

Anyways... It might be a bit before the next entry, and our phone is disconnected for probably even longer... Enjoy!


Open Apple- Q

No comments: