8.03.2007

New Guitar Notes

Some info on my new guitar...

I put a set of Elixirs on it right when I got it... The strings that were on it were pretty old and were kinda grungy so I figured I get it set up properly... I also sanded the bridge down a sliver to lower the action a bit... Gave it a good cleaning when the strings were off it as well...

I like the neck a lot better than my Fender, it's finish is a lot smoother, more matte, so my hand slides easier up and down... mant...

The action is about the same as my Fender.... And it has much better tuners on it... You can adjust the amount they turn when you tighten them, which is nice... The guitar is less than a year old, and it still has all the warranty stuff with it... And the stuff that came with it, like a polishing cloth, picks, alan wrench, still in their original bags, unopened!

Got a stand with it too...

Came with a soft gig bag too... has backpack straps on it!

It's been great so far, looking forward to playing with someone...

Not sure if I'll ship it home in a year... It's nice... I think it's about a $250 guitar in the states... I got it for 10000 yen, or about $87... Depends on how much it is to ship... Or if I can sneak it on the plane with me...

Whoo! Excited!

:)

No comments: